Norbella is looking for an Assistant Media Planner!
December 10, 2014
JOB TITLE: Assistant Media Planner
We don’t settle for easy so that we are able to deliver brilliant results. The Assistant connection planner is directly linked to supporting the planning and buying teams in delivering integrated and innovative media plans. This role is fully immersed in the essential details throughout each phase of the entire process in order to ensure flawless execution of our strategy and deliver on client objectives.
- Assists supervisors/planners/buyers with detail support (flowcharts, media authorizations, budget summaries, presentations and reports) on dedicated accounts
- Provides point of views, evaluations, competitive spending request, target audience analyses and other documents on an as needed basis
- Is well organized and able to prioritize and handle a number of tasks simultaneously
- Expected to fully understand work flow process and collaborate with Director of Operations on smooth daily administration of media authorizations, budget summaries, campaign set up, client invoices, media invoices, reports and reconciliation
- Supports the execution of media plans and buys working in collaboration with the buying departments
- Responsible for managing reconciliation of media invoices and resolving discrepancies
- Attend and contribute to specific departmental trainings and meetings
- Acts as an ambassador for Norbella by inspiring confidence in our knowledge, experience, and passion
- Handles space reservations and insertion orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Negotiates effectively to ensure the best possible results
- Leads by example by living Norbella’s Core Values
REQUIRED SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Job Knowledge
- One year of experience is a plus
Please email STACEY@NORBELLA.COM to apply!