We're Growing! Apply Now: Paid Search Specialist
May 12, 2015
JOB TITLE: Paid Search Specialist
We don’t settle for easy so that we are able to deliver extraordinary results. The Paid Search Specialist plays a vital role assisting in all elements of the paid search marketing process. This role is fully immersed in the planning, development, management, analysis reporting and optimization of campaign for various clients.
The Paid Search Specialist will report to the Associate Director of Digital and will be key to growth in agency paid search capabilities, client acquisition and overall campaign success. This position will be responsible for comprehensive coordination and management of select pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. The ideal candidate must possess a keen understanding of paid search on primary search engines for both business-to-consumer and business-to-business delivery. This role requires an ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics. This person may also assist or oversee digital media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest or display advertising platforms.
- Act as an agency expert in the search engine marketing channel.
- Stay abreast of new technologies in the search and digital media and marketing space.
- Understand consumer motivations and mindset in the online environment and translate into successful digital marketing strategies.
- Work with the media planning team to create integrated media campaigns leveraging paid search and digital tactics.
- Develop device-specific strategies to meet the growing needs of mobile and tablet users compared to desktop and laptop.
- Conduct competitive research and estimates for new business or campaign growth opportunities.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing/Yahoo) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Compile and interpret search campaign data into actionable insights for agency and client teams.
- Conduct key campaign activities including keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad creative/copy, review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the agency and client teams.
- Leads by example by living Norbella’s Core Values.
- 1-2 years’ experience managing or working with paid search advertising.
- Deep knowledge of top Search Engine platforms and third party tools (experience with Acquisio, Kenshoo, and/or Marin a plus).
- Possess a working knowledge of (Google) Analytics, conversion tracking, cross-channel attribution and the interplay of PPC/SEO.
- Experience with Facebook and Twitter advertising a plus.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Passion for advertising, especially digital advertising; keeps up with latest industry news and trends and can demonstrate knowledge and interest in digital media and/or advertising.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office programs especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Google, Microsoft qualifications a plus.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at once with deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; ability to understand and translate data into actionable insight and narrative.
- Entrepreneurial attitude; high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
Interested candidates please email a resume to email@example.com