We're Hiring: Paid Search Specialist
July 09, 2015
JOB DESCRIPTION : We don’t settle for easy so that we are able to deliver extraordinary results. The Paid search specialist plays a vital role assisting in all elements of the paid search marketing process. This role is fully immersed in the planning, development, management, analysis reporting and optimization of campaign for various clients.
The Paid Search Specialist will report to the Associate Director of Digital and will be key to growth in agency paid search capabilities, client acquisition and overall campaign success. This position will be responsible for comprehensive coordination and management of select pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. The ideal candidate must possess a keen understanding of paid search on primary search engines for both business-to-consumer and business-to-business delivery. This role requires an ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics. This person may also assist or oversee digital media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest or display advertising platforms.
- Act as an agency expert in the search engine marketing channel.
- Stay abreast of new technologies in the search and digital media and marketing space.
- Understand consumer motivations and mindset in the online environment and translate into successful digital marketing strategies.
- Work with the media planning team to create integrated media campaigns leveraging paid search and digital tactics.
- Develop device-specific strategies to meet the growing needs of mobile and tablet users compared to desktop and laptop.
- Conduct competitive research and estimates for new business or campaign growth opportunities.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing/Yahoo) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Compile and interpret search campaign data into actionable insights for agency and client teams.