We're Hiring: Freelance Content Marketing Strategist
March 04, 2016
Norbella is looking for a freelance content marketing strategist. This role will temporarily oversee all content and social media initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, and leads. This individual is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, analytics, and measurement. This is a contract position and will require approximately 20 – 30 hours for the duration of the project including time spent in our Boston office.
Key Fundamental Skills:
- Proven editorial skills
- Ability to act like a story-teller – understand what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume media
- Experience using tools (social listening, competitive analysis) to learn about target audience
- Robust knowledge of all social media platforms and capabilities
- High skill level for creating both long and short-form content
- Knowledge of distributing and targeting tactics
- Project management skills required to manage multiple accounts, deadlines, editorial calendars and a team of two
- Extremely organized
- Ability to manage multiple people and deadlines
- 5-7+ years’ experience preferred.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org