What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?
- Personal Information That You Share With Us. We do not collect Personal Information on our website unless you share it with us.
Personal information is defined slightly differently across the world. To guarantee your privacy and the protection of your information, we define “Personal Information” as any information that could be used to identify you or another individual, such as an identification number, or factors specific to an individual’s physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. It is important to note that some countries consider a person’s internet protocol (IP) address to be Personal Information.
There are some limited situations where we may ask you to share personal information with us. For example, job candidates may apply for open positions directly through our website. Thus, we may ask a job applicant to send or upload his or her resume, to provide his or her name and contact information, employment history, education, skills, and additional information for the purposes of creating a candidate profile for internal review. In this same vein, we may also ask an applicant to share the personal information of other people (i.e., references) in connection with his or her application. You can decide not to provide certain information, or ask that any information you have previously shared is removed; however, if you do so, you may not be able to take full advantage of a career at Norbella, apply for open employment opportunities at our company, and process an application. Norbella may retain your resume and related Personal Information for future employment or other purposes, but will not share such information with any third parties.
- Information About Your Interactions With Our Website. When you use our website, we automatically collect and store certain information about your use of our website.
- Log Information. Similar to other websites, we may collect and store information and anonymous, aggregate statistics (i.e., “log information” or “website analytics”) from all visitors to our websites, whether you actively provide us with that information or merely browse our websites. With the exception of your IP address, this information is generally anonymous information that does not personally identify you, such as, the browser software you use, your operating system, the date and time of access, the internet address of the website from which you link through to our website and information on how you use our websites.
How Do We Use the Information That We Collect?
We will never sell the information collected from or on our website. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways.
- To Improve and Analyze Our Website. We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you. We use the information that we collect to see how long our websites take to load, how they are used, the number of visitors to the different sections of our websites, and what information visitors look at most. It also helps identify any part of our website that isn’t working as well as it should – so we can fix things and make our website better for you and other users.
- To Interact With You. We may use the information that you share with us to interact with you, including to receive communications about our business or in connection with pending job applications.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
How Do We Protect Your Information?
The security of your Personal Information is paramount. We have implemented and maintain a variety of security procedures and practices to maintain the security and safety of your information, such as a combination of physical and technical controls which restrict and manage how your information is processed and handled. We also ensure that members of our team are trained in protecting your information.
How Can You Update or Request the Deletion of Your Personal Information?
If you would like us to delete your Personal Information, please contact us using the information located in the “Questions?” section below or by email at Info@norbella.com . We are happy to accommodate your request, but we may retain an archived copy of your information as required by law or for other legitimate business purposes.
We want your Personal Information to be complete and accurate. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that all information you provide in connection with your use of the Services will be complete and accurate, and that you will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Third Parties?
We may also share your information when we believe doing so is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety, as part of the transfer of assets or property in connection with an acquisition or merger, or to the extent ordered by bankruptcy law.
A Few More Things You Should Know…
- Links to Other Websites. We may provide links to other websites which are not owned and operated by Norbella. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of those sites or how the third parties responsible for them collect and use your personal information. Third party websites may have their own privacy polices explaining how they use and share your personal information. You should carefully review those privacy policies before you use these websites to make sure that you are comfortable with how your personal information is being collected and shared.
- Children. This website is intended for use by people over the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children. If we learn that we have collected information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) we will promptly destroy it. Please contact us using the contact information below if you believe that we have such information in our possession.
If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us contact us at:
46 Plympton Street, 5th Floor
Boston, MA 02118
Effective: May 2018